Part-Time Administrative Assistant

Position Type: Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Work Arrangement: 90% Remote, 10% In-Office (if necessary)

Job Description:

Summary: We are seeking a highly organized and efficient Administrative Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis. The primary focus of this role will be managing email correspondence and maintaining the calendar for the organization. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for some project management duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and be comfortable working primarily in a remote environment.

Key Responsibilities:

  1. Email Management:
    • Monitor and manage the executive's email inbox, sorting and prioritizing messages.
    • Respond to routine inquiries and draft responses on behalf of the executive.
    • Flag important emails and ensure timely follow-up.
    • Organize and categorize emails for easy reference and retrieval.
  2. Calendar Management:
    • Maintain and coordinate the executive's calendar, scheduling meetings, appointments, and events.
    • Ensure that the executive is well-prepared for meetings, providing relevant documents and information in advance.
    • Handle changes to the schedule and resolve scheduling conflicts efficiently.
  3. Project Management:
    • Assist in planning and coordinating projects, including setting timelines and tracking progress.
    • Collaborate with team members to ensure project objectives are met.
    • Prepare project status reports and update stakeholders on progress.
  4. Communication:
    • Serve as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
    • Screen and direct phone calls and inquiries to the appropriate personnel.
    • Draft and proofread emails, memos, and other documents as needed.
  5. Organization:
    • Assist in maintaining a well-organized office environment, including filing and organizing documents.
    • Order office supplies and ensure necessary materials are readily available.
  6. Task Coordination:
    • Coordinate and follow up on tasks and projects as assigned by the executive.
    • Assist in tracking deadlines and ensuring timely completion of assignments.


  • Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a similar role.
  • Proficiency in email management and calendar scheduling tools (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar).
  • Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  • Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
  • Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
  • Ability to work independently and proactively solve problems.
  • Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a dynamic environment.
Working Hours and Location:

This is a part-time position, with an average of 20 hours per week. Approximately 90% of the work will be done remotely, with the remaining 10% potentially requiring in-office work or on-site meetings when necessary.

Application Process:

Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and relevant experience to Please include "Part-Time Administrative Assistant Application" in the subject line of the email.

We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

Moss Media is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.

We are here to answer your questions


Contact Us